Do you have a piece in need of some attention? For information and price quotes contact us via email at Silversmith@Nechamkin.com. A visual inspection of your silver object will be necessary to provide you with an accurate price quote.
Seeing the piece in person is best for us, but clear JPG's are accepted as an alternative. Estimates are always free.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Full Restoration, Repair and Polishing of Judaic, Ecclesiastical, Museum Pieces, and Sporting Trophies
- Disposal damaged flatware
- Dent and ding removal
- Reproduction or replacement of missing parts including: brushes, combs, knife blades, ivory insulators, handles, lids, and feet
- Tightening of Loose insulators
- Loose / broken handles
- Loose / broken hinges
- Broken Candelabra Arms and lights
- Polishing of hotel and restaurant plated ware
- Hand Polishing
- Hand Engraving Services
- Silver Re-plating
- Exact Reproductions for insurance or otherwise
Need appraisal services? May I refer Carolyn Remmy Antiques and Fine Art. Visit Remmeyappraisers.com
Looking for silver storage tips? For effective tarnish inhibiting silver storage options please visit Silverguard.com
Missing a flatware piece from your set? Contact Beverly Bremer Silver Shop. They have an extensive antique silver collection and
are excellent for replacement of missing flatware pieces.